New PATH Partners
PATH welcomes nine new partners to the PATH Partner Program.
- Chuck Miller Construction, Inc. in Hidden Springs, Idaho, is a member of Building America that builds only ENERGY STAR
® qualified houses and townhomes.
- JORUS Steel Framed Homes in Hawkinsville, Georgia, builds energy-efficient homes using light-gauge steel framing.
- Florida Land Agency, based in Fort Myers, provides building, remodeling, design, realty and financial services.
- Urban Tech Homes in Calgary specializes in building high-performance, eco-efficient homes in Canada.
- Earthen Concepts and Developing is a design/build firm in Independence, Missouri. The company uses a systems approach to build energy-efficient homes throughout the continental United States.
- Hollub Construction Group builds custom homes in Florida and is actively exploring energy-saving technologies for its homes.
- OMNI Builders Risk in Winder, Georgia, provides low-cost property insurance for construction projects and catastrophe coverage for flood and earthquakes. OMNI is working towards discounts for builders whose homes offer greater resistance to wind and/or fire.
- Advanced Wall Systems in Chula Vista, California, has developed a system of building shell panels that are easy to assemble and made from sustainable materials, such as fiber-reinforced high-performance concrete, recycled light-gauge steel, and bio-based form insulation.
- Closer Look Inspections in Eastlake, Ohio, provides construction, inspection, indoor air quality, and energy services throughout Northeast Ohio.
Content updated on 7/5/2005