Realtors, Appraisers and Inspectors
As a Realtor, Appraiser or Inspector, you can qualify to become a PATH Partner by accomplishing the following:
- Actively promote the use of PATH technologies in homes.
If you qualify as a PATH Partner, you will receive the following benefits:
- Training materials on how to sell high-performance homes;
- Educational materials for Realtors, Appraisers and Inspectors, explaining PATH technologies, concepts and principles;
- A listing on PATHnet, including a Web site link and/or logo;
- Electronic file with a marketing flyer highlighting the PATH Partners' role in creating better housing (includes space for Partner's logo);
- PATH Quarterly and ToolBase E-newsletters, which provide regular updates on building technologies.
In addition, the PATH Partner may receive the following:
- PATH consumer education materials, upon request;
- Consideration for PATH's "Speakers Bureau";
- Opportunity to be featured in a PATH Success Story.
As a PATH Partner, you will agree to do the following:
- Raise awareness of PATH technologies, concepts and principles (affordability, durability, disaster resistance, energy efficiency and environmental impact, safety, and quality) among homebuyers and builders;
- Agree to be contacted for follow up regarding the advancement of PATH technologies and concepts;
- Provide a link to PATHnet on Partner's Web site;
- Distribute PATH marketing flyer (described above);
- Use PATH Partner logo in marketing efforts.
To become a PATH Partner, please
contact us or download and complete a membership
application form (Word, 58 KB).
Content updated on 7/26/2005