PATH - A Public Private Partnership for Advancing Housing Technology
As a Planner, you can qualify to become a PATH Partner by accomplishing any of the following:
- Participate in a field evaluation or site demonstration (past participants in these activities will be grandfathered into the program);
- Participate in PATH's cooperative research;
- Conduct research on advanced housing technologies that supports PATH strategic goals;
- Regularly use PATH technologies and/or construction practices;
- Actively promote the use of PATH technologies in homes.
If you qualify as a PATH Partner, you will receive the following benefits:
- First-priority opportunities to participate in special events, sponsorships and exhibits;
- A listing on PATHnet, including a Web site link and/or logo;
- Electronic file with a marketing flyer highlighting the PATH Partners' role in creating better housing (includes space for Partner's logo);
- PATH Quarterly and ToolBase newsletters, which provide regular updates on building technologies;
- Consideration for PATH's "Speakers Bureau", and the opportunity to be listed as a contact for the media.
In addition, the PATH Partner may receive the following:
- Benefits of PATH's media outreach efforts promoting Partner's participation in a field evaluation or site demonstration, if applicable;
- Opportunity to be featured in a PATH Success Story.
As a PATH Partner, you will agree to do the following:
- Integrate PATH technologies and/or concepts as standard practice in the homes Partner designs;
- Agree to be contacted for follow up regarding the incorporation of PATH technologies and concepts;
- Provide a link to PATHnet on Partner's Web site;
- Distribute PATH marketing flyer (described above);
- Use PATH Partner logo in marketing efforts, following logo use guidelines.
If you would like to become a PATH Partner, please
Content updated on 5/28/2004
About | Issues | Systems | R&D; | Activities | Resources | Newsroom | Search
Affordable Housing Providers
Search PATHnet |
Site Map |