As a Remodeler, you can qualify to become a PATH Partner by accomplishing any of the following:
- Participate in a field evaluation or site demonstration (past participants in these activities will be grandfathered into the program);
- Participate in PATH's cooperative research;
- Conduct research on advanced housing technologies that supports PATH strategic goals;
- Regularly use PATH technologies and/or construction practices;
- Actively promote the use of PATH technologies in homes.
If you qualify as a PATH Partner, you will receive the following benefits:
- Priority to participate in special events, sponsorships and exhibits;
- A listing on PATHnet, including a Web site link and/or logo;
- Electronic file with a marketing flyer highlighting the PATH Partners' role in creating better housing (includes space for Partner's logo);
- Training materials for sales staff on how to sell high-performance homes;
- PATH Quarterly and ToolBase E-newsletters, which provide regular updates on building technologies;
- Consideration for PATH's "Speakers Bureau", and the opportunity to be listed as a contact for the media.
In addition, the PATH Partner may receive the following:
- Benefits of PATH's media outreach efforts promoting Partner's participation in a field evaluation or site demonstration, if applicable;
- Extensive publicity exposure at PATH's Press Events for Partner's involvement in major demonstration home projects, if applicable;
- Opportunity to be featured in a PATH Success Story, with potential to be published in a major industry magazine or on PATHnet.
As a PATH Partner, you will agree to do the following:
- Integrate at least 5 PATH technologies and/or concepts as standard practice in the homes Partner builds or remodels;
- Agree to be contacted for follow up regarding the use of PATH technologies and concepts;
- Provide a link to PATHnet on Partner's Web site;
- Distribute PATH marketing flyer (described above);
- Use PATH Partner logo in marketing efforts, following logo use guidelines.
To become a PATH Partner, please
contact us or download and complete a membership
application form (Word, 58 KB).
Content updated on 9/1/2005