PATH Remodeler Partners have distinguished themselves in their efforts to develop, integrate and/or remove barriers to the use of advanced building technologies. They have used at least 5 PATH profiled technologies in their residential construction projects and are committed to promoting those technologies and additional ones in their future projects.
If you qualify as a PATH Partner, you will receive the following benefits:
- Priority to participate in special events, sponsorships and exhibits;
- A listing on PATHnet, including a Web site link and/or logo;
- Electronic file with a marketing flyer highlighting the PATH Partners' role in creating better housing (includes space for Partner's logo);
- Training materials for sales staff on how to sell high-performance homes;
- PATH Quarterly and ToolBase E-newsletters, which provide regular updates on building technologies;
- Consideration for PATH's "Speakers Bureau", and the opportunity to be listed as a contact for the media.
In addition, the PATH Partner may receive the following:
- Benefits of PATH's media outreach efforts promoting Partner's participation in a field evaluation or site demonstration, if applicable;
- Extensive publicity exposure at PATH's Press Events for Partner's involvement in major demonstration home projects, if applicable;
- Opportunity to be featured in a PATH Success Story, with potential to be published in a major industry magazine or on PATHnet.
As a PATH Partner, you will agree to do the following:
- Integrate at least 5 PATH technologies and/or concepts as standard practice in the homes Partner builds or remodels;
- Agree to be contacted for follow up regarding the use of PATH technologies and concepts;
- Provide a link to PATHnet on Partner's Web site;
- Distribute PATH marketing flyer (described above);
- Use PATH Partner logo in marketing efforts, following logo use guidelines.
Content updated on 7/20/2009