As an Insurance Company, you can qualify to become a PATH Partner by accomplishing any of the following:
- Participate in a field evaluation or site demonstration (past participants in these activities will be grandfathered into the program);
- Participate in PATH's cooperative research;
- Actively promote the use of PATH technologies in homes.
If you qualify as a PATH Partner, you will receive the following benefits:
- First-priority opportunities to participate in special events, sponsorships and exhibits;
- A listing on PATHnet, including a Web site link and/or logo;
- Electronic file with a marketing flyer highlighting the PATH Partners' role in creating better housing (includes space for Partner's logo);
- Educational materials for Insurance Companies, explaining PATH technologies, concepts and principles;
- PATH Quarterly and ToolBase E-newsletters, which provide regular updates on building technologies.
In addition, the PATH Partner may receive the following:
- PATH consumer education materials, upon request;
- Consideration for PATH's "Speakers Bureau", and the opportunity to be listed as a contact for the media.
- Opportunity to be featured in a PATH Success Story;
- Opportunity to participate in Roundtables and issue discussions;
- Information on builder quality programs.
As a PATH Partner, you will agree to do the following:
- Raise awareness of PATH technologies, concepts and principles (affordability, durability, disaster resistance, energy efficiency and environmental impact, safety, and quality) among homeowners and builders;
- Agree to be contacted for follow up regarding the advancement of PATH technologies and concepts;
- Agree to adjust insurance premiums in disaster areas for homes built with durable/disaster resistant materials;
- Adjust builder liability premiums for builders certified through quality programs;
- Provide a link to PATHnet on Partner's Web site;
- Distribute PATH marketing flyer (described above).
To become a PATH Partner, please
contact us or download and complete a membership
application form (Word, 58 KB).
Content updated on 9/1/2005