PATH - A Public Private Partnership for Advancing Housing Technology
As a Researcher, you can qualify to become a PATH Partner by accomplishing any of the following:
- Participate in a field evaluation or site demonstration (past participants in these activities will be grandfathered into the program);
- Participate in PATH's cooperative research;
- Conduct research on advanced housing technologies that supports PATH strategic goals;
- Actively promote the use of PATH technologies in homes.
If you qualify as a PATH Partner, you will receive the following benefits:
- A listing on PATHnet, including a Web site link and/or logo, if applicable;
- PATH Quarterly and ToolBase E-newsletters, which provide regular updates on building technologies.
In addition, the PATH Partner may receive the following:
- Consideration for technology transfer assistance;
- Opportunity to participate in PATH Technology Roadmapping;
- Consideration for PATH's "Speakers Bureau", and the opportunity to be listed as a contact for the media.
- Opportunity to be featured in a PATH Success Story.
As a PATH Partner, you will agree to do the following:
- Incorporate PATH concepts and principles (affordability, durability, disaster resistance, energy efficiency and environmental impact, safety, and quality) into Partner's research activities;
- Agree to be contacted for follow up regarding the implementation of PATH concepts and principles;
- Share information with PATH on new products, techniques, or research related to PATH's mission;
- Provide a link to PATHnet on Partner's Web site, if applicable.
Content updated on 7/20/2009
| | | | |
Affordable Housing Providers
Search PATHnet |
Contact Us |