PATH - A Public Private Partnership for Advancing Housing Technology
PATH Builder Toolkit
[IMAGE: A builder holds a plank of wood]
Welcome back. Looking for ways to boost your marketing efforts and ramp up your public relations? This issue of the PATH Builder Toolkit has all this and more.
- Market Research Resources for Builders
Knowledge is power. And increased sales. Find out all you need to know about the current housing market with PATH's market research resources for builders.
- Toot Your Own Horn
Industry awards programs are great for promoting the value of your work. But you don't have to wait for others to recognize you.
- Sell Yourself
Get your brand name out there while positioning yourself as an industry innovator. Learn the basics with PATH's marketing primer for builders.
- Create Buzz
A successful public relations campaign can do wonders for your bottom line. If launching a PR campaign sounds daunting, remember:
your partner is here to help.
- [IMAGE: Builder prepares to perform a ductblast]Tell It Like It Is
Got a real-world experience to share regarding the use of innovation? Tell us about it and we may promote your services to new audiences and get your name out there via PATH channels.
- Bring It Home To Homeowners
The lingo of innovation is old hat to you, but not to your customers. Written in plain English, the homeowners pages are a no-nonsense guide to building and home improvement. Consider them a free extension of your own marketing efforts.
[IMAGE: PATH Partner logo] Use the PATH Partner logo
Want to promote a project that incorporates PATH-profiled technologies or advances innovation in the homebuilding industry? Go logo! Follow the
logo usage guidelines (.pdf, 9 KB).
Download the logo:
GIF format (5 KB);
EPS format (304 KB);
PDF format (300 KB);
TIF format (961 KB)
Ideas for Better Building
- Incorporating new technologies into your building practices can earn you an edge in today's market. To get you going,
PATH Tech Sets provide systems-based approaches that make building durable, energy-efficient homes more straightforward.
- The home of the future is innovative and flexible, yet easier to build and maintain. This revolutionary new approach is captured in the
PATH Concept Home.
- Bookmark the
ToolBase Web site and visit often to stay on top of innovation news. This PATH-sponsored resource offers the largest non-commercial housing products directory on the Net. If it's not in the Tech Inventory, it's probably not yet viable.
- Callbacks are a common concern for builders, but might be greatly reduced by adopting a whole-house approach to building. Just a few new techniques and you'll be
on the PATH to Fewer Callbacks in no time.
Explore New Technologies
- [IMAGE: PATH Technology Inventory]Visit the
PATH Technology Inventory for an overview of PATH approved technologies. The site features technical specifications, energy efficiency ratings, installation information, CAD drawings, links to manufacturers and more for over 170 innovative construction technologies.
- Be an energy star! Help your customers choose the best appliances, lighting and mechanical equipment for reducing their monthly energy costs by telling them about
ENERGY STAR qualified products.
Content updated on 5/19/2009
| | | | |
Affordable Housing Providers
Search PATHnet |
Contact Us |