PATH - A Public Private Partnership for Advancing Housing Technology
New PATH Partners
PATH welcomes eight new partners to the PATH Partner Program.
- Brighton Construction Co. (
http://www.buildingaffordable.com) in Lincoln, Nebraska, uses a variety of PATH technologies and advocates for a whole-house systems approach to building.
- Shirey Contracting, Inc. (
http://www.shireycontracting.com) in Issaquah, Washington is a custom builder and remodeler. Shirey is a founding member of the local Built Green Program.
- Smart Energy Homes--Northern California in Linden, California, offers advice and technical assistance on energy-efficient mortgages.
- Insulated Component Structures-Rocky Mountain Inc. (
http://www.ICS-RM.com), located in Loveland, Colorado, manufactures structural insulated panels.
- Telepier Foundations, LLC (
http://www.telepier.com), in Warner Robins, Georgia, produces ground anchor system foundations for manufactured homes.
- CBS Homes Florida, LLC (
http://www.cbs-homes.com) in Fort Myers, Florida, manufactures high-strength fiberglass-composite as the structural support framing for buildings.
- Nevada Realty Group in Reno, Nevada, has developed a prototype for a manufactured wall system that will replace many traditional structural components.
Content updated on 1/4/2006
| | | | |
Affordable Housing Providers
Search PATHnet |
Contact Us |